This page may contain affiliate links. In addition to sharing our personal experiences, we often write about products and services that we use ourselves or that we believe would be a helpful resource for you. To support our work, and remain a free website, we receive a commission from some of the links we share.
Whether you’ve been trying to get pregnant for a while or just a short time, being able to tell the symptoms of pregnancy is important.
Of course, some symptoms are more reliable than others for telling if you’re pregnant, but it still doesn’t hurt to know what all of the possible symptoms are.
There are about 25 common symptoms of pregnancy, with the 8 most common listed below.
Early Pregnancy Symptoms
If you’re exhibiting even a few of these symptoms, then you may be pregnant:
- A missed period. This is usually one of the first signs that you may be pregnant, but not all women experience a missed period early on.
- Feeling as though you are pregnant. Never underestimate your woman’s intuition. If you feel pregnant, you very well could be!
- An abnormal period. This one is harder to define, but it can a period that lasts longer than normal or is shorter than normal, really any period that just doesn’t fit your norm.
- Nausea and vomiting. This could be a sign of morning sickness.
- Your libido changes. This can mean you have higher sex drive or a lower one, it depends on the woman.
- Sore breasts. This is especially true in the first trimester, however, some women experience the same thing with prior to getting their period.
- Oddball cravings. If you’re craving foods that you don’t normally crave (like pickles and ice cream), then you may be pregnant.
- Being tired all the time. This is one of the most subtle clues that you’re pregnant.
Also check out these signs of pregnancy. Is it really possible to not know that you’re pregnant?!
My favorite things to write about are topics that have to do with pregnancy, weddings, saving money, living green, and life with dogs. When I’m not writing, I love to spend time with my husband, read, create 3D artwork and Native American beadwork.