In writing about our personal experiences, we sometimes mention products & services that we use or recommend. This page may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission.
For the really little ones who will be making an appearance at Halloween activities this year, check out these one-of-a-kind Halloween bunting costumes!
Following are some of the most unique newborn baby Halloween costumes:
- First, the Top 10 newborn baby costumes that you can buy.
- Then, DIY infant Halloween costume ideas that you can make!
Top 10 Halloween Bunting Costumes You Can Buy (…Or Make If You’re Really Creative!)
#1 – Baby Mermaid Bunting Costume (…Mermaids don’t get any cuter than this!)
#2 – Baby Elvis Bunting Costume (…for your little Rock ‘n Roller)
#4 – Ballerina Baby Bunting Costume (…for your little princess)
#5 – Baby Muscle Man Bunting Costume (…for the future iron man in the making)
#6 – Military Baby Bunting Costume (…for the child in a military family)
#8 – Baby Frog Bunting Costume (…for the wriggly little bundle of fun in your arms)
#9 – Baby Witch Bunting Costume (…the classic baby girl Halloween costume)
#10 – Baby Superman Bunting Costume (…the classic baby boy Halloween costume — for your Super Baby!)
DIY Newborn Costumes You Can Make
Under the right circumstances, each of the following baby bunting costumes would win hearts.
Can’t you just imagine?…
- Loaf of bread… or a hotdog …along with ketchup & mustard …for triplets!
- Banana …for the baby whose parents are into bicycling …or healthy eating.
- Slice of pizza …for the child of a pizza delivery driver, or a pizza shop owner.
- Whoopie cushion …for the family of practical jokers!
- Ice cream cone …for the child of a ice cream shop owner.
- Tootsie Roll or a bag of Sugar Babies …for a little nostalgic retro action!
- Corn on the cob …for the farming family.
- Red hot chili pepper …if you like the Red Hot Chili Peppers …or your baby is a firey little devil!
- Sunflower …because what baby wouldn’t look adorable as a bright, shiny sunflower?!
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).