This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Here’s a collection of very unique blogs where the primary topic is “infertility”.
Most of the sites featured here focus on couples who are dealing with infertility issues, and women telling their very personal stories about about the wide range of emotions they’ve experienced throughout the process.
Trust me, it’s not as depressing as it might sound. Most of these folks have a great sense of humor!
Through these websites, perhaps others who are struggling to get pregnant may find support, words of advice, personal suggestions and other timely tidbits.
- Fertility Blog — a community of people discussing infertility issues.
- Infertility Blog Archives — helpful resources and ideas to help infertile couples.
- Deadbugs: Infertile Thoughts — details of their attempts at fertilizing eggs.
- Infertility Blog — a doctor writes from experience as an fertility specialist.
- Infertility Over 40 — tips for overcoming infertility, miscarriage & recurrent miscarriage over 40… naturally.
- I Am More Than My Infertility — Fertility and infertility answers …at a time when you need them most.
- My Infertility Blog — she’s been thinking about her fertility since she was diagnosed with PCOS 7 years ago.
- Fertility Stories — Fertility musings, questions & answers and news.
- Your Average Infertility Blog — it’s your maybe not so average twins-after-pregnancy-after-infertility blog.
- Hard-Boiled: A Donor Egg Blog — detailing the process of using donor eggs.
Finally, most of these sites also feature a growing list of other websites dealing with issues of conception and infertility. I would encourage you to check ’em out.
Above, I have simply pulled out a handful of sites that tend to stick primarily to the topic, AND they have continued to plug forward in their pursuit of pregnancy — despite the many ups and downs.
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).