Got a baby who won’t nap?
I have a baby who really doesn’t like to nap. He will show signs of tiredness but will fight sleep almost every time I put him down for a nap.
Baby swing to the rescue!
The guesswork on deciding which baby swing to choose was eliminated for us, as we received this Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle ‘N Swing as a baby shower gift.
It has become a great sanity savior for me because I have a baby who doesn’t really like to nap.
I will still get some pushback — but when I put my baby in this soothing baby swing, the swinging action and the nature sounds get my baby to close his eyes almost every time!
At the very least, it always gives me a safe place to put him when the need arises.
What I Like Best About The Fisher Price Cradle ‘N Swing
Here are some of the features that I love about this Fisher Price baby swing:
1. The Snugabunny swings 2 ways — it will rock side-to-side or swing head-to-toe with a simple press of a button and a single-handed turn action.
2. The cradle in this Fisher Price baby swing is soft and snuggly with a cute little bunny ear headrest, and all the fabric is removable for easy washing.
3. The cradle can accommodate newborn babies and very large infants (such as my baby) up to 25 lbs. or until he starts to try climb out — whichever comes first.
4. There’s a strap to secure baby at the waist.
5. The swing starts with the simple push of a button!
6. This Fisher Price baby swing has 6 different swing speeds (from low to high) — and with the smart swing technology, it actually senses the baby’s weight so the speeds won’t slow if your baby is a chunk.
7. There are 16 songs to choose from — including some nature sounds.
8. There’s a button to operate the motorized mobile with fun birdies and a globe mirror — so your baby has a nice distraction as he drifts off to sleep.
9. There is an AC adapter for constant power, but it also runs on batteries for portable use around the house.
10. The swing itself is relatively light, and the base closes together for easier maneuvering through doorways.
11. This baby swing is easy to assemble.
The only one thing I could complain about is it’s a little awkward to move from room to room — so we just keep it set up in the nursery.
I recommend this Fisher price My Little Snugabunny Cradle ‘N Swing to any new mom. It’s a safe place to put baby — especially for nap time.
Here’s a video summarizing my review: