If so, check out these 10 tips for dads to make the most of pregnancy. Truth is there are lots of things you can do to help make pregnancy easier on your partner. These are just a few:
- Clean the bathroom. This is going to make her especially happy if she is experiencing morning sickness — because no one wants to get sick into a dirty toilet.
- Sign up for a childbirth class. You will learn the best ways you can help her during the delivery, and she will love you for it.
- Read a pregnancy book. This shows her that you are interested in experiencing the pregnancy with her and understanding what she is going through.
- Rub her feet on a regular basis. This is a great way to relieve a lot of the tension that can be associated with being pregnant and give you both a chance to talk as well.
- Let her sleep when she needs to. Napping is one of the ways that pregnant women recoup from the physical stress of being pregnant. Allowing her to nap will help her to stay on top of things and be rested.
Want more ideas? Here are 7 more fun things you can do for the mom-to-be!
And here’s a cool slideshow featuring the things that pregnant women really want (and how to pull them off yourself) including:
- a massage
- a night out
- time alone
- couples time
- a do-nothing day
- breakfast in bed
Some of my favorite things to write about are topics that have to do with living green, saving money, pregnancy, weddings, and dogs. When I’m not writing, I love to spend time with my husband, read, create 3D artwork and Native American beadwork.