We write about products and services that we use. This page may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission.
As you put on more weight with your pregnancy, you’re probably thinking that you need to buy maternity clothes.
In reality, that may not be the case.
Instead, you can put together a “maternity clothes survival kit” that has clothes that both look good and make you feel great!
Here’s what you need:
- Spaghetti tanks in different colors
- Maternity pants (Okay one maternity clothes item!)
- Stretch pantyhose (You know, the ones that will fit comfortably around your belly and aren’t too tight.)
- Good fitting underwear (A must!)
- Nice cotton tops that you can wear over the spaghetti tanks in complimenting colors
My favorite things to write about are topics that have to do with pregnancy, weddings, saving money, living green, and life with dogs. When I’m not writing, I love to spend time with my husband, read, create 3D artwork and Native American beadwork.