We write about products and services that we use. This page may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission.
One way you can do that is by playing some of fun online games or by trying your hand at some interesting pregnancy quizzes.
Fun Online Activities For Parents-To-Be
- Test your Germ IQ.
- Play the online game Baby Yum.
- Try this Nutrition Facts Quiz.
- What’s your Mom Type?
- Are you having a boy or a girl?
- Play online Parenting Games: The Infant Years.
- Take this Fetal Development Quiz.
- What would you do in this Virtual Labor?
- Funny & thought-provoking: New Mom Quiz.
- What’s your New Father IQ?
- See how well you know Baby Sign Language.
- Try this Newborn Baby Parenting Quiz.
- What’s your Parenting Style?
- Play the online game Baby Pee Pee Teepee Launcher.
- How do you score on this New Parent Quiz?
More Fun Things For Expectant Parents
- Fun Things You Can Do While On Bed Rest
- How To Create A Pregnancy Journal, Scrapbook, Or Video
- Babyzone Online Quizzes
- 5 Fun Ways To Determine If You’re Having A Boy Or A Girl
- Baby Cell Phone Apps For Parents With iPhones
- Free Pregnancy Tickers & Baby Trackers
- 5 Fun Tricks To Make Your Baby Kick
- See What Your Baby Will Look Like
- 9 Fun Things To Do With Your Baby’s Ultrasound Picture
- Put Your Baby’s Picture On The Cover Of A Magazine
- 8 Ways To Determine Your Baby’s Position In The Womb Right Now
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).